Thanks to all of you who responded to and tried the last set of "6 Degrees of Broadway" puzzles!
Here, for all of you Wicked fans who think I ignore your favorite show, is a set of puzzles that all start with a Wicked connection.
Remember, the "degrees" are based only on opening night credits - theatres, actors, creatives, technicians - of Broadway plays, musicals and revivals of plays and musicals. Workshops, changes in cast, touring companies and the like do NOT count! Good luck!
1. Wicked to A Chorus Line (original production)
2. Wicked to Angels in America: Millennium Approaches
3. Wicked to The Elephant Man (original production)
4. Wicked to Bob Fosse
5. Wicked to The Sweet Smell of Success
6. Andy Pellick (left) to Alli Mauzey
7. The Gershwin Theatre to The Phantom of the Opera
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW:
COMING UP ON BROADWAY: Straight White Men - Previews: Now; Opens: 7.23.18 Head Over Heels - Previews: Now; Opens: 7.26.18 Gettin' the Band Back Together - Previews: Now, Opens: 8.13.18 Pretty Woman - Previews: Now, Opens: 8.16.18
COMING UP ON THE BLOG: 7/23: Welcome to the Theater! The Debuts of Straight White Men - 7/24: Broadway Heat: The Head Over Heels Championship Final! - 7/25: Summer Shows Aren't Necessarily a Bad Thing - 7/26: Another TBT Playbill - 7/27: The Friday 5 ... 7/30: REVIEW: Moulin Rouge! (Pre-Broadway)