- So far, on your 33 across X 31 down grid, you should have the first 5 rows completely filled in, with some of the down clues hanging past.
- You can assume that any unaccounted for blocks are black; the rest are blocks to be filled with letters.
- At the bottom of each of these blogs, I'll re-write the clues like standard crossword puzzles do. And the pictures included are clues to the answers, too.
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW:
Summertime...Took a little vacation! Three reviews coming soon! Amazing Grace, Hand to God and Mamma Mia!
I hope you'll come back for frequent visits, to see new reviews, to share opinions, to take a survey (or two), and to celebrate the shows and show people that have made the TheatreScene!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Broadway Crossword by Blog: The Divas, Part 2
How'd you do with the first set of clues? If you missed them, the first set was given on March 5th.
Here we go with the next 6 rows! Good luck!
1. Row 6, Block 14. 15 Down: 13 Letters: Linda Eder's only Broadway show to date.
2. Row 7, Block 14. 16 Across: 7 Letters: She's "on her own."
3. Row 8, Block 9. 17 Down: 12 Letters: Show that won Bernadette her first Tony.
4. Row 8, Block 22. 18 Down: 14 Letters: A Lincoln Center Theater is named after her.
5. Row 8, Block 26. 19 Down: 14 Letters: She was Miss Baltimore Crabs.
6. Row 9, Block 5. 20 Across: 22 Letters: Tony-winning vehicle for Sutton Foster.
7. Row 10, Block 3. 21 Down: 8 Letters: Margaret in Light in the Piazza.
8. Row 10, Block 33. 22 Down: 7 Letters: The object of Huey's affection in Memphis.
9. Row 11, Block 11. 23 Down: 5 Letters: She is in love with Greaseball, the diesel engine.
10. Row 11, Block 16. 24 Across: 5 Letters: Rosie O'Donnell was this show's producer.
11. Row 11, Block 26. 25 Across: 8 Letters: She is a teacher at Shiz University.
16 She's "on her own."
20 Tony-winning vehicle for Sutton Foster
24 Rosie O'Donnell was this show's producer
25 She is a teacher at Shiz University
15 Linda Eder's only Broadway show to date
17 Show that won Bernadette her first Tony
18 A Lincoln Center Theater is named for her
19 She was Miss Baltimore Crabs
21 Margaret in Light in the Piazza
22 The object of Huey's affection in Memphis
23 She is in love with Greaseball, the diesel engine
Comments? Questions? Suggestions? Leave one here or email me at email@example.com.