- Figure out the puzzle answers by first figuring out the clues below.
- The numbers next to each clue match the number of letters in the answer. (For example: 7 8 9 10 11 : The show for which Patti LuPone won her first Tony Award. 7=E 8=V 9=I 10=T 11=A)
- Then match the numbers of each letter in the clues to the numbers in the puzzle to figure out the answer!
- Not all letters in the clues are used in the puzzle.
- The answers will appear in next week's TheatreScene (November 8 - 14).
Comments? Find an error? Leave your message here, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet me!