- 183 previews
- A three week shutdown
- 2 directors
- 2 choreographers
- 3 book writers
- New songs and re-worked older songs
- 5 cast replacements/departures
- A half dozen injuries
- Hours of TV airtime, including a 60 Minutes piece and a Nightline piece
- Thousands of print and online articles
- Countless blogs
- Endless chat room griping, sniping and smearing
Here’s a glimpse of the new show from the Tony Awards:
And here is a sweet, funny parody of the whole situation. Don’t you love the detail? The side set pieces look just like what is at the Foxwoods Theatre, and the music is very close to the theme we hear throughout the show. And you gotta love that the orange and blue monster does resemble Bono! Leave it to Sesame Street to put things into perspective!
Comments? Leave one here, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Tweet me!