- Godspell: Previews: October 13; Opens November 7
- Venus in Fur: Previews: October 13; Opens November 8
- Hugh Jackman: Back on Broadway: Previews: October 25; Opens November 10
- Seminar: Previews: October 27; Opens November 20
- Bonnie and Clyde: Previews: November 4; Opens: December 1
- Private Lives: Previews: November 6; Opens: November 17
- Lysistrata Jones: Previews: November 12, Opens: December 14
|Squigs' take on the Broadway cast of Other Desert Cities|
THE ANSWERS TO THE LYSISTRATA JONES ON BROADWAY TICKETS CONTEST:
The Lysistrata Jones contest is now over. Thank you to all of you who took time time to enter! Winners will be notified later today, November 6. The correct answers are highlighted in orange, of course!
1. Lysistrata Jones is all about the Athens University Spartans Men's Basketball Team. Which Broadway-bound play is also about basketball?
B. No Bull: The Michael Jordan Story
D. The Full Monty
D. Men's Tennis
3. Which recently revived play is about a basketball team?
B. Born Yesterday
C. The Boys Next Door
D. That Championship Season
4. In Promises, Promises, Chuck Baxter finds out that Fran Kubelik loves basketball (just like Lysistrata Jones and her Athens U friends!). All of the following actresses have played Fran Kubelik in New York or London, EXCEPT:
B. Betty Buckley
C. Kristin Chenoweth
D. Katie Finneran
C. The Full Monty
D. Disney's High School Musical
Look for another contest soon!