- Biggest Increase in Attendance: The Phantom of the Opera (+20.5%)
- Biggest Decrease in Attendance: Shatner's World: We Just Live In It (-12.9%)
- Biggest Increase in Gross Receipts: The Phantom of the Opera (+$181,796)
- Biggest Decrease in Gross Receipts: Chicago (-$83,674)
- Highest Average Paid Admission: The Book of Mormon ($167.80)
- Lowest Average Paid Admission: The Road to Mecca ($55.00)
- SRO Shows: The Book of Mormon. The Lion King, Anything Goes, Wicked
- $1M Club: The Book of Mormon, The Lion King, Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark, Wicked, Jersey Boys
BROADWAY COMING AND GOING:
- Shatner's World: We Just Live In It closed today at the Music Box Theatre following 2 previews and 20 performances.
- The Road to Mecca closed at the American Airlines Theatre following 34 previews and 56 performances.
- Death of a Salesman is in previews at the Ethel Barrymore Theatre toward a March 15th opening.
- Once is in previews at the Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre toward a March 18th opening.
- Jesus Christ Superstar is in previews at the Neil Simon Theatre toward a March 22nd opening.
- Gore Vidal's The Best Man begins previews at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre on March 6th toward an April 1st opening.
Time Out New York's 25 Biggest Broadway Divas of All Time
Click HERE to see where your favorite Broadway gal is on the list!
@jkstheatrescene (Twitter); firstname.lastname@example.org (email); "Comment Below" (Blogger)