- One of two pairs of tickets for Leap of Faith on Broadway!
- Every day this week (March 19 - 23) a trivia question will be posted on this page. (You will be directed to click the show logo in the column your left. SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO SEE THE NEW QUESTION ADDED EACH DAY.)
- Collect the 5 answers to the questions.
|Leap of Faith stars Jessica Phillips|
and Raul Esparza (Photo by Joan Marcus)
- Beginning Friday, March 23 at 10AM, email your entry to email@example.com.
- Your entry must include the following:
- LEAP OF FAITH CONTEST in the Subject Heading
- Provide your name, city and state.
- List your 5 answers in order like this: 1. G. Nathan Lane (number, letter and answer)
- Even if you have won before, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS CONTEST!
- Entries will be accepted until 6PM, Sunday, March 25. The winner will be notified by email by NOON on Monday, March 26.
- One entry per email address.
- Entries that are not completed as described above will not be counted.
- The winners will be drawn from all entries sent in with the correct answers.
- The winners will receive a voucher good for a pair of tickets.
- Tickets will be good for Tuesday - Thursday and Sunday matinee performances through June 30. Blackout dates may apply.
- Winners are responsible for following all rules and guidelines on the voucher in order to receive tickets.
- JK's TheatreScene is not responsible for lost entries or entries not completed correctly. Also, this blog is not responsible for seat location or any cast replacements at any given performance.
Check back each day this week for a new question. Collect the answers to all 5 questions, then enter to win on Friday, March 23!
(Monday) 1. Raúl Esparza, star of LEAP OF FAITH, has been nominated for a Tony Award for all of the following performances EXCEPT:
D. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
(Tuesday) 2. Jessica Phillips, star of LEAP OF FAITH, has appeared on Broadway in all of the following shows EXCEPT:
A. next to normal
B. The Scarlet Pimpernel
C. The Ladies Who Sing Sondheim
D. Priscilla Queen of the Desert
(Wednesday) 3. Alan Menken composed the score for which musical last season?
A. Sister Act
B. Catch Me If You Can
C. Priscilla Queen of the Desert
D. The People in the Picture
(Thursday) 4. Leap of Faith is based on a documentary about faith healers travelling in the American South.
(Friday) 5. Christopher Ashley, director of Leap of Faith, also directed all of the following on Broadway EXCEPT:
A. All Shook Up