And JK's TheatreScene is pleased to present you with the chance to see the show for FREE! That's right! Today begins a new contest for tickets to see one of Broadway's hottest new shows!
- One of three pairs of tickets for Seminar on Broadway!
- Answer the trivia questions below.
- Follow the directions for entering the contest carefully.
- Beginning TODAY, April 12, email your entry to email@example.com.
- Your entry must include the following:
- SEMINAR in the Subject Heading
- Provide your name, city and state.
- List your answers in order like this: 1. G. Nathan Lane (number, letter and answer)
- Even if you have won before, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS CONTEST!
- Entries will be accepted until 6PM, Monday, April 16. The winner will be notified by email by 8PM that evening.
- Up to three entries per email address.
- Entries that are not completed as described above will not be counted.
- The winners will be drawn from all entries sent in with the correct answers.
- The winners will receive a voucher good for a pair of tickets.
- Tickets will be good for Monday - Thursday performances through April 18. Blackout dates may apply.
- Winners are responsible for following all rules and guidelines on the voucher in order to receive tickets.
- JK's TheatreScene is not responsible for lost entries or entries not completed correctly. Also, this blog is not responsible for seat location or any cast replacements at any given performance.
1. Seminar's playwright, Theresa Rebeck, created and writes for which which popular TV series?
B. Modern Family
C. The Good Wife
2. Jeff Goldblum made his Broadway debut in what 1972 Tony Award-winning musical?
B. Two Gentlemen of Verona
C. Jesus Christ Superstar
3. Justin Long, who is making his Broadway debut in Seminar, is probably most famous for his commercials for:
A. Apple computers (as "Mac")
B. Dell computers (as "Dude, it's a Dell" Guy)
C. AT and T (as "3G Man")
D. Verizon (as the "4G Man")
4. Although this is Jerry O'Connell's Broadway debut, he's been acting since he was a child. As a child actor, he was in which film based on a Stephen King story about a group of boys searching for a dead body?
B. Stand By Me
C. The Shining
5. Seminar is playing at the Golden Theatre. The most recent show to play there before Seminar was:
A. Bonnie and Clyde
C. Avenue Q
D. The Normal Heart
For more on Seminar go to:
http://www.facebook.com/seminaronbroadway and https://twitter.com/#!/seminaronbway