- Age: He was born on March 7, 1970 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Family: He's married! To Elly Blankenbuehler!
- Where You Might Have Seen Him: (Broadway) Guys and Dolls (1992), Steel Pier, Fosse, Saturday Night Fever, Man of La Mancha (2002)
- Where You Might Have Seen His Work: (Regional) Waiting for the Moon (Barrymore Award); (Broadway: Choreography) The Apple Tree, In the Heights (Tony Award), 9 to 5, The People in the Picture; (Broadway: Director/Choreographer) Bring It On: The Musical; (Upcoming) Annie (Choreography) (Television) So You Think You Can Dance -Guest Choreography
- On the Internet: broadwaydancecenter.com; bringitonmusical.com; playbillvault.com
|with wife, Elly|
|with Dolly Parton|
|Opening Night of Bring It On: The Musical|
with the creative team
The Apple Tree
ON VIDEO - ANDY BLANKENBUEHLER: DANCER
Steel Pier - "Everybody Dance": He's half of couple number 8 (she's wearing a yellow dress).
Fosse - "Sing! Sing! Sing!": He is part of the central male quartet, and is featured at 1:34.
ON VIDEO - ANDY BLANKENBUEHLER: DIRECTOR/CHOREOGRAPHER
The Apple Tree - Interview
In the Heights - PromoReel: Best Musical/Best Choreography
Bring It On: The Musical - Promo Reel
Question? Something to say? @jkstheatrescene (Twitter); email@example.com (email); or check a box and leave a "Comment" below (Blogger)