The folks over at the off-Broadway hit Old Jews Telling Jokes have asked me to share a really amazing contest with you! The show, which has received some of the best reviews of any shows this year, stars 2 guys I'm sure you know, if not by name, then by sight: Lenny Wolpe and Todd Susman, and one theatre comedy legend, Marilyn Sokol. (Not sure who they are? GOOGLE THEM!) The cast also features Bill Army and Audrey Lynn Weston.
|The Cast of Old Jews Telling Jokes|
The contest is pretty simple - click the image below and "LIKE" them on Facebook! Actually...it is VERY simple!
What could you win:
- 4 tickets to the show
- Dinner at 54 Below
- An exclusive selection of show merchandise
- A post-show meet-and-greet with the cast (including photos!)
And to get you in the mood, check out this fun video all about the Elusive Gefilte Fish, hosted by co-star Audrey Lynn Weston:
- ...have you TWEETED ME with hash tag #SickofBway naming the Broadway shows you are so OVER!
- ...have you checked out this week's FACE OF THE FUTURE!? She's a beauty and she's a Tony-nominee! CLICK HERE!
- ...have you checked out MS. BROADWAY SEPTEMBER 2012, CHRISTIANE NOLL? CLICK her picture in the right hand column to see more and to hear her sing from Ragtime!
- ...have you VOTED in this month's THEATRE POLL? CLICK your answer on the poll in the left column!