As the fall season gets into full gear, it's CONTEST time again, readers! I'm pleased to share that I have several ticket, CD and other show-related giveaways lined up over the coming weeks.
First up, is the already acclaimed 50th Anniversary Production of Edward Albee's Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? presented by the Steppenwolf Theatre Company.
Tony Award® and Pulitzer Prize winner TRACY LETTS (August: Osage County) and Tony® nominee AMY MORTON (August: Osage County) team up as America's infamous sparring couple, George and Martha, in Steppenwolf's production of EDWARD ALBEE'S WHO'S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF? Be there when this explosive masterpiece of marital combat—directed by Tony® nominee PAM MACKINNON (Clybourne Park)—makes history on Broadway this fall just as it first did exactly 50 years ago.
- 2 tickets to the show at the Booth Theatre on Broadway
The voucher is good through November 4, 2012, for the following performances ONLY:
- September 27 - October 12: Tues., Weds., Thurs. @ 8PM, Sat. @2PM, Sun. @3PM
- October 14 - November 4: Tues @7PM, Weds. @2PM, Thurs. @ 7PM, Sat. @2PM, Sun. @ 3PM
- (Not available on October 13)
- The winner will be selected from all entries that follow the above guidelines and have the correct answers.
- The winner will be notified by 6PM on September 22.
- JK's TheatreScene is not responsible for lost or unreceived emails, for the availability of tickets or their location, or for cast member absences.
- If the winner does not follow the instructions on the prize voucher, it will be null and void.
DON'T WANT TO TAKE YOUR CHANCES? HERE'S A DISCOUNT FOR YOU!
Click HERE and SAVE!
Before you go...
- ...have you VOTED in this week's HOT/HOTTER Survey? CLICK the icon at the top of the left column! Survey closes September 20 at 8PM.
- ...have you checked out MS. BROADWAY SEPTEMBER 2012, CHRISTIANE NOLL? CLICK her picture in the right hand column to see more and to hear her sing from Ragtime!
- ...have you VOTED in this month's THEATRE POLL? CLICK your answer on the poll in the left column!