It's Monday, so it must be time for another contest at JK's TheatreScene! This week is a very special opportunity!
The producers of Dead Accounts want to invite you to one of the very first previews of this brand new Broadway play!
Written by Pulitzer Prize finalist Theresa Rebeck (Seminar) and directed by three-time Tony Award winner Jack O’Brien, tells the hilarious story of a brother, a sister, and a surprise reunion that turns their family upside down. A $27 million secret proves that the truth can be complicated. The show stars two-time Tony Award winner Norbert Leo Butz (Catch Me If You Can, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels) and Katie Holmes (All My Sons). The cast also features Judy Greer (in her Broadway debut!), Jayne Houdyshell (Tony Award winner, last seen in the 2011 revival of Follies), and Josh Hamilton (Proof, Coast of Utopia).
MORE ABOUT THE SHOW
Check out Jack O'Brien, Norbert Leo Butz and Katie Holmes talking about the play:
- 2 tickets to Dead Accounts on Broadway
- Good for the following performances ONLY: November 5, November 7 (MATINEE), November 8, November 9 or November 10 (MATINEE)
- The contest winner MUST be willing to provide their full name AND email address to receive the prize directly from the show. If you win, you will need to list your top 2 performance choices.
- THIS INFORMATION WILL BE SENT (BY ME) DIRECTLY TO THE PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT FOR THE SHOW AND NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE ELSE.
- The winner will be selected from all entries that follow the above guidelines and have the correct answers.
- The winner will be notified sometime Friday evening, October 26.
- JK's TheatreScene is not responsible for lost or unreceived emails, for the availability of tickets or their location, or for cast member absences.
- If the winner does not follow the instructions on the prize voucher, it will be null and void.