ABOUT THE SHOW
Unbroken Circle is at turns hilarious and disturbing as it explores how family secrets affect every person in each generation differently. Set in 1970's Galveston, Texas, a family is brought together for the first time in years on the day of its patriarch's funeral. As the day turns into night, the impact of the man on his family unfolds in surprising ways leaving each member grappling with the truth.
For more information, go to UnbrokenCircleThePlay.com.
- The winner will receive a voucher good for two tickets to Unbroken Circle at St. Luke's Theatre.
- THE VOUCHER IS GOOD FOR PERFORMANCES ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26 at 2:30 PM and 8 PM AND WEDNESDAY, JULY 3 at 2:30 PM and 8 PM.
|(L to R) Eve Plumb, Lori Hammel, James Wesley|
and Suzanna Hay in Unbroken Circle
Answer these three questions about Texas, the setting of Unbroken Circle:
1. This Broadway diva from Texas won her Tony Award for Cats:
A. Bernadette Peters
B. Betty Buckley
C. Liz Larsen
2. This Tony winner from Texas is known for winning Tonys in several categories:
A. Tommy Tune
B. Harvey Fierstein
C. Julie Taymor
3. Which currently running one-person play takes place in the Lone Star State?
B. I'll Eat You Last
THE FINE PRINT
- ONE entry per email address.
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org (Be careful of your spelling!)
- The Subject Heading must be: UNBROKEN CIRCLE CONTEST
- Give your name, city and state.
- List your answers in this format: 1. D. Jeremy Jordan
- Entries that DO NOT follow these criteria will be disqualified.
- JK's TheatreScene is not reponsible for late, lost or undeliverable email entries, entries that do not follow contest rules, winners not following the voucher redemption rules, seat availability or location, and the absence of any certain performers.