HERE'S WHAT'S NEW:
Well, my "little vacation" ended up lasting two and a half years... funny how life steers your life in directions you weren't planning on. I'll start off with occasional posts, but I fully plan to resume this blog to full speed by the new year.
I hope you'll come back for frequent visits, to see new reviews, to share opinions, to take a survey (or two), and to celebrate the shows and show people that have made the TheatreScene!
Friday, August 23, 2013
Game: Know Your Show Logo (Part 2)
Last week, I brought you the first part of this game. (CLICK HERE) Each snippet of a picture below is part of a Broadway show logo from a new play or musical that is scheduled to open this season. Look for the answers to both parts next week!
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THIS SEASON'S SHOW LOGOS?
9. OY VEY! THIS SURE AIN'T FIDDLER!
10. I HAVE A (BIG) DREAM!
11. MAKE WAY FOR PRINCE ALI!
12. BOND IS BACK! (AND HIS WIFE, TOO!)
13. THIS ONE COULD BE NEXT TO WICKED!
14. ONE ACTOR. EIGHT ROLES. MAYHEM ENSUES.
15. WILL THIS BIO-MUSICAL BE MORE JERSEY BOYS OR BABY, IT'S YOU?
16. FIRST MEL, NOW WOODY...
17. SHAKESPEARE, YES. BUT NOT MACBETH!
LOOK FOR THE ANSWERS TO BOTH PARTS NEXT WEEK!