HERE'S WHAT'S NEW:
VOTE TODAY FOR YOUR FAVORITES FROM PRINCE OF BROADWAY IN THE FIRST-EVER BROADWAY OLYMPICS! CLICK THE FLAMING RINGS BELOW, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS, AND AWARD THOSE MEDALS! DON'T FORGET TO CLICK "SUBMIT" WHEN YOU ARE DONE! THANKS AND SPREAD THE WORD!
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS - TWEET USING @JKsTheatreScene!
I hope you'll come back for frequent visits, to see new reviews, to share opinions, to take a survey (or two), and to celebrate the shows and show people that have made the TheatreScene!
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Game Solution: Know Your Show Logos!
So you think you know your show logos, huh? Over the last two weeks, we've been playing the Logo Game, featuring the show logos of the 2013 - 2014 season. Before you scroll down to find the answers, if you still want to play, click HERE for Part I of the game, and/or click HERE for Part II.
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR BROADWAY SHOW LOGOS: THE ANSWERS!
1. IT SEEMS LIKE A NOVEL IDEA FOR A PLAY
2. IT SEEMS LIKE A NOVEL IDEA FOR A MUSICAL
3. JOIN THE CLUB, DUKE!
4. IT'S A 60'S FLASHBACK, MAN
5. ONE NIGHT ONLY...OR MORE?
6. A CLASSIC 4-HANDER
7. SHE'S BACK...SHE LOOKS DIFFERENT...BUT SHE'S BACK
8. THIS ONE COULD BE A KNOCK OUT
9. OY VEY! THIS SURE AIN'T FIDDLER!
10. I HAVE A (BIG) DREAM
11. MAKE WAY FOR PRINCE ALI!
12. BOND IS BACK! (AND HIS WIFE IS, TOO!)
13. THIS ONE COULD BE NEXT TO WICKED
14. ONE ACTOR. EIGHT ROLES. MAYHEM ENSUES.
15. WILL THIS BIO-MUSICAL BE MORE JERSEY BOYS OR BABY, IT'S YOU?
16. FIRST MEL, NOW WOODY
17. IT'S SHAKESPEARE, YES. BUT IT ISN'T MACBETH