So, now we are in that "limbo period" between the Tony nominations and the Tony Awards, between the last rush of new show openings all over New York and the fall rush of new openings. Well, good news, theatre fans! There's a new musical opening this spring, chock full of some great talent, like Spring Awakening's Remy Zaken and Bring It On/Spider-Man's Jason Gotay. And I've got your chance to win TWO tickets to the new musical, The Anthem!
ABOUT THE SHOW:
- Answer the following three questions.
- Email the answers to the questions, letter AND answer like this : 1. D. Angela Lansbury
- Include your full name and city and state.
- Send the email to email@example.com with the Subject Heading THE ANTHEM CONTEST
B. The Bridges of Madison County
C. After Midnight
D. ALL of these shows have circus elements!
- The winner will receive a voucher good for two tickets to The Anthem. Tickets are subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply.
- Previous winners of the ticket contests from JK's TheatreScene for any show during the 2013 - 2014 Broadway/Off-Broadway season are NOT eligible for this contest.
- ONE ENTRY per email address.
- Entries must be received by NOON on Wednesday, May 7, 2014.
- JK's TheatreScene is NOT responsible for lost or late emails, ticket availability, seat location or the absence of any cast members.
ONLINE: CLICK HERE and use code ANTRRM
PHONE: Call 866.811.4111 and mention code ANTRRM