Below, I've listed pairs of shows currently playing on the Great White Way that are some how connected by the performers currently in them. Your job is to figure out who is the "Daisy" and who is the "Violet" or how they fit together. Some are easy (a performer has been in both shows), others a challenge (an actor in each was in a different production together), but remember: they are all related by the performers currently in them.
Here's are examples:
Side Show - Rock of Ages Emily Padgett was in both productions. Connection!
Side Show - On the Town "Daisy": Ryan Silverman "Violet": Elizabeth Stanley. Their connection: Both were in Cry-Baby together.
16-13: Say goodbye to the Side Show... you belong on Broadway!
12-9: You are a real Broadway Freak!
8-5: Maybe a few sticks from the Human Pin Cushion would get you into shape!
4-0: Even Sir wouldn't hire you!
1. A Delicate Balance - The Real Thing
2. A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder - Wicked
4. Beautiful: The Carole King Musical - Jersey Boys
5. Cabaret - Hedwig and the Angry Inch
6. Chicago - Pippin
7. If/Then - On the Town
8. It's Only a Play - The Country House
9. Kinky Boots - You Can't Take It With You
10. Les Miserables - The Book of Mormon
11. Love Letters - Once
12. Mamma Mia - The Last Ship
13. Matilda - The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
14. Motown - Pippin
15. Side Show - Rock of Ages (NOT THE SAME AS THE EXAMPLE)
16. Cinderella - The Phantom of the Opera
BONUS POINTS: If you can name a connection that involves Disgraced or This Is Our Youth!