|Wonder Woman poses with hers!|
BEFORE THE SHOW
- 20% - I look for understudy slips.
- 19% - I skip right to the section about the show I'm seeing.
- 17% - I mentally count "How Many Have You Seen?"
- 11% - I take a picture of it to send out on social media.
The other 33% was divided among the other 8 choices. Not one of you said you didn't take one! Several of you mentioned (under "Other") that you read "At This Theatre" and the restaurant choices, and a few others said they count the number of orchestra members.
I'm definitely with the majority here - I do all three of your top choices!
|This Gigi fan must be part of the 11%!|
- 71% - I put it away.
- 22% - I keep it open to the Musical Numbers list.
- 7% - I give it to my companion to hold on to.
Again, I'm just like most of you! I am meticulous about storing it in a Playbill Binder Sleeve, as untouched as possible. And then, with the copy I take to read through (and mess up!) I look for what the last number is for each act, then that gets put away, too.
|An impressive display!|
- 26% - I have a Playbill binder collection.
- 16% - I stage door for autographs.
- 16% - I toss it on my pile of Playbills at home.
- 13% - I throw it in my bag and forget about it.
- 10% - I carry it out in my hands.
The other 19% was divided among the other 8 choices. None of you leave it at your seat, good theatre fans that you are! My "twin" wrote in, "[I] usually keep one for the binder and others to keep as extras." I so get you, whoever you are! But my favorite "Other" response is "I tuck it in the back of my pants til I add it to my collection dating back to 1969." Congratulations on your long theater-going career! But I have to ask... isn't it kinda uncomfortable back there?
Big surprise - I'm just like the rest of you here, too! As I said, I have a Playbill binder collection (just ordered my 25th one yesterday). And though I haven't done this in ages, I have stage doored many times over the past 30 years. Meeting Joel Grey after the 1987 revival of Cabaret was a thrill - such a kind man!
|Which one of you asked Idina to sign |
your Les Miz Playbill? And did she?
DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THIS WEEK'S QUIZ! IT CLOSES MONDAY, JUNE 1ST. CLICK HERE!