Friday, April 6, 2018

The Friday 5: My Favorite 2017 - 2018 Broadway Logos

Long time readers of this blog know of my love for all things show logo. Truthfully, this season has been kind of lackluster in that department, and picking my 5 favorites was pretty easy.  That said, these five are true standouts, and are all deserving and successful in representing their perspective shows.  All of them are worthy of inclusion in my show card collection as well.

I will let the logos and marquees speak for themselves (mostly) here, as I'll be analyzing each in the weeks to come. And be sure to check out my analysis of #3 HERE.

The Friday 5:
Jeff's Favorite Show Logos from the
2017 - 2018 Season

5. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts One and Two



4. Disney's Frozen



3. Escape to Margaritaville


This photo also includes on of this season's worst logos...
2. My Fair Lady



1. Carousel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...