Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Ms. Broadway April 2019: Oklahoma's Rebecca Naomi Jones

Although I did see her Broadway debut, it wasn't until I saw her second show that I really took notice of this month's honoree. Since then, I'd say she's a selling point for any show she's in.  I'm disappointed that I haven't seen more of her work. She's fierce, focused and edgy, but all of her performances have a wonderful humanity.  These days, she's making headlines as Laurey in "sexy" Oklahoma! and I can't wait to see what she does with the role. Rebecca Naomi Jones is one of my favorite performers, and now she's Ms. Broadway April 2019! Congratulations!

BROADWAY LADIES
April 2019
Oklahoma!'s Rebecca Naomi Jones


HEAD SHOTS AND CANDIDS





GETTING TO KNOW REBECCA NAOMI JONES
Birth Date: April
Birthplace: New York, NY
Education: Berkeley Carroll School
Select Theater Credits: Broadway: Oklahoma!, Significant Other, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, American Idiot, Passing StrangeOff-Broadway: Oklahoma!, Fire in Dreamland, Marie and Rosetta, Love's Labour's Lost, Murder Ballad, Passing Strange

OFF-BROADWAY














BROADWAY



























#2050

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...