Saturday, November 7, 2009

Off-Broadway Heats Up

I think today I will let the pictures I post do most of the talking.

I know we have some serious hotness currently on Broadway - with Cheyenne, Gavin, Will, Chad, etc., etc. But off-Broadway certainly has its share of beefcake.

Take, for example, the cast of the new play, Loaded. I think the title says it all. Kevin Spirtas (A Chorus Line, The Boy from Oz, Days of Our Lives) and Scott Kerns co-star in the play, which began previews today.


(Loaded photo by Scott Morgan. Left to Right: Kevin Spirtas and Scott Kerns.)


(Loaded photo by Scott Morgan. Left to Right: Scott Kerns and Kevin Spirtas.)


And proving you can look hot and still keep your clothes on: Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Saved By the Bell, NYPD Blue), Justin Kirk (Love! Valour! Compassion!, Weeds) and one of my favorite actresses, Julie White (The Little Dog Laughed) opened this week in The Understudy and got decent to rave reviews for their effort. Like I said above... the bottom picture I will let speak for itself!





(Opening Night photo by Aubrey Reubens.

Left to Right: Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Julie White and Justin Kirk.)



(The Understudy production photo by Carol Rossegg.
Left: Mark-Paul Gosselaar; Right: Justin Kirk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...