Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday, JK's TheatreScene! (Year 5 Begins!)


Time sure flies when you are having fun!  Hard to believe it was FOUR years ago that I started this blog... It has been a lot of fun... and a lot of work.  Regular readers might have noticed that I don't do weekends anymore (don't worry...when it gets busy again, I'll write every day if necessary).

But 5 days a week going into year 5 doesn't mean you'll lose much.  I promise.

Here's what I hope to bring you this year - and please feel free to suggest other ideas!



More coverage of regional theatres... Coming Soon: My review of Signature Theater's (Virginia) Miss Saigon and DC's Shakespeare Theatre's A Funny Thing Happened...

More coverage of National Tours and Pre-Broadway Shows... Coming Soon: More American Idiot... If/Then in DC, PLUS The Kennedy Center's Side Show

And, of course, lots of Broadway coverage, including more plays and every new musical of the season!  Coming Soon: Big Fish, The Glass Menagerie, A Time to Kill, Twelfth Night, PLUS off-Broadway's Little Miss Sunshine



PLUS: My day on the line at The Book of Mormon, my day at the Broadway Flea Market and Pippin: the last performance of Tony-winner Andrea Martin

More media reviews: CD's, books, and websites!

AND MORE OF WHAT YOU TELL ME YOU LOVE: Face of the Future, Mr and Ms Broadway, Broadway Openings: 10, 20, and 30 Years Ago, JK's TheatreChatYear 2 of HOT or NOT! ... and MORE CONTESTS! (A new one starts MONDAY!)

Thanks for reading!

Jeff
5.001

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jeff!!! I look forward to many more years of your groovy blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...