Thursday, January 4, 2018

Ms. Broadway January 2018: Jenn Colella


After tabulating the votes from this site and on Twitter, I'm very pleased to announce that you chose Tony-nominated actress, Jenn Colella as 2018's very first Ms. Broadway!

I've been a fan of hers ever since the first time I saw her (in High Fidelity) and have had the pleasure of seeing her perform 4 times (soon to be 5 when I finally get to see Come From Away. Her versatility and powerhouse voice captivate me every time.  And her honesty, kindness and humanity inspire me.  Thank you, and congratulations!




A FEW FACTS:
  • Birthdate: September 22
  • Birthplace: Summerville, South Carolina
  • IBDB Credits: 6 (My favorite: "Virtual Community Voice" in Dear Evan Hansen)
  • IMDB Credits: 17 (My favorite: Great Performances - "Sondheim: The Birthday Concert"... and All My Children)
  • Website: http://www.jenncolella.com/
  • Great Interview: Out Interview


Headshots:




Off-Broadway/Regional:


Slut with Andy Karl

Lucky Guy with Jim Newman

Lucky Guy (That's her in the red dress!)
The Beebo Brinker Chronicles

Title Characters: Annie Get Your Gun and Peter Pan


Broadway:

Urban Cowboy (Sissy)



High Fidelity (Laura)




Chaplin (Hedda Hopper)




If/Then (Anne)




Come From Away (Capt. Beverley Bass)





Tomorrow: Mr. Broadway January 2018

DON'T FORGET! VOTE IN THIS WEEK'S POLL (TOP LEFT COLUMN)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...